Translate

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Miracles of Acupuncture

Hello

I am Dr Anjali Sharma and I am helping people with this amazing acupuncture therapy.

Many people today are aware about acupuncture and its wonderful effect on health. But not many people know how effective it is in vast aspects of health. Here are some of the prominent one's:

Pain - It is worlds best answer to pain be it sciatica, back pain, slip disc, arthritis, headache and migraine, fibromyalgia, neuralgia and neuropathy, colic, rheumatism, new and old injuries etc.

Infertility - Excellent result in both male and female infertility. It could be infertility of known cause like PCOD, endometriosis, low AMH, poor egg quality, hormonal imbalance or even infertility of unknown cause. In addition it also helps women going for IVF and improves its success rate.

Women's Disorders -  Menstrual disorders, Dysmenorrhea, Amenorrhea, PCOS, Hormonal imbalance, infertility, menopausal syndrome, vaginismus etc

Disease Management - Very effective in management of diabetes, hypertension, hypothyroidism, asthma COPD, IBS, Constipation, Indigestion, Kidney failure, Glaucoma, Insomnia, paralysis, UTI etc

Sexual Disorders - Impotence / Erectile dysfunction, PE / Premature ejaculation, sexual weakness and low libido etc

Psycho-emotional Complaints - Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar, Phobia, Mental weakness etc

Deaddiction - It works wonders in addiction of nicotine and smoking, alcohol, substance abuse etc

Wellness - Not many know that unique role of acupuncture is wellness. It helps in improving health, enhancing immunity, increasing energy levels, making vitality stronger and improving body functions. It improves overall physical mental sexual health and therefore quality of life.



If you have any doubt or query about acupuncture and its working or you wish to join the therapy - feel free to contact me. I will personally help you in solving the issue. You may call / sms / whatsapp / email.

Wishing you good health and happiness.  I will wait for your feedback.

Dr Anjali. Ethos.
Mobile - 9810155920    Email - contactethos@gmail.com


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patient's Feedback

For Safe Natural Holistic Treatment, contact or visit:

Ethos Healthcare
T 12, Green Park Extension,
New Delhi, India.
Email : contactethos@gmail.com
Phone: +91-11-26164016, 46026700
Mobile / Whatsapp: +91-9810155920
Website:
http://www.ethosacupunctureclinic.com
and
https://www.ethoshealthcare.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 comments:

Kavita Bhargava said...

Thank you Dr Anjali. Your treatment is pure miracle.

Sanjay said...

Best acupuncture doctor in delhi. I suffered from back pain and sciatica for years but Dr Anjali could treat it in ten days. After a long time I am enjoying pain free life. She is a great doctor and great human being.

Deepika said...

Thank you Dr Anjali we are blessed with a healthy child. I lost all hope but it was your treatment and your support that helped me. You are an angel.

Ronit K said...

Dr Anjali is best acupuncture doctor. For last six years I was suffering from whole body pain. Doctors said it is fibromyalgia. I tried everything but nothing helped. It was so depressing. One of my friend told me to meet Dr Anjali. I met not due to hope but as I had no option. First session itself I knew this is something. After six years I felt what is a relaxed state. In few sessions my pain vanished. I cant explain. Now I know disease can be treated if you reach right place at right time. Thank you Dr Anjali may God give you energy to many more people like me.

Amrita said...

I consulted dr anjali for my many complaints. I was running from doctor to doctor for hair fall irregulat painful periods indigestion and migraine. My life was hell. I am so happy to say that now with treatment by dr anjali my periofs are normal headache gone digestion has improved a lot and hair fall checked. I am very satisfied with her treatment.

A K Gupta said...

Dr Anjali is best acupuncture doctor in delhi or may be India. Very good treatment.

Ayesha said...

My family life was in mess due to my husbands addiction of smoking and alcohol. One of my friend recommended Dr Anjali Holistic Wellness Clinic. The treatment has proved magic. Addictions gone and I got my love and family back. Dr Anjali saved my family.

Nitesh said...

When I met Dr Anjali I had many complaints sciatica pain constipation digestion problem and difficulty in sexual function. Dr Anjali treated me. Now I am much better. My complaints gone and I feel very energetic. I did not know acupuncture is so good.

Gaurav said...

I consulted Dr Anjali for my old addiction of smoking and alcohol. I am very happy with the treatment. I left both and more than that it improved my health. Dr Anjali is very knowledgable and supportive.

Namita said...

I met Dr Anjali for my infertility. I was getting desperate as two ivf had alteady failed. I had pcod and other complaints and my husband too had promlems with sperm count and quality. We both took treatment from Dr Anjali. It was good to see improvement after first month. In third month I conceived naturally. Now we have healthy child. I have no words to thank Dr Anjali. She is like Gods blessing. Thanks a million.

Rajesh said...

Best acupuncture doctor in Delhi India and whole world. She has some Gods gift in her hands. Treatment is magical.

Vijay G said...

I took treatment for high blood pressure and my sexual weakness loss of libido erectile dysfunction and early ejaculation. Drs said my hormones are low and bp medicines are causing side effects. I did not want to take hormones. I read about acupuncture and thought of giving it a try. One of my friend suggested Dr Anjali as he took treatment from Dr Anjali for his vertigo tinnitus pains etc and got good relief. I met Dr Anjali and she nicely explained how acupuncture helps improving health and body functions. Treatment had profound effect. My bp got better energy got better my libido etc all got better. I am grateful to Dr Anjali for her good treatment.

Vikrant Dixit said...

I consulted Dr Anjali for back pain and sciatica. It worked like magic for me. Dr Anjali is very skillful in her treatment.

Astha said...

Dr Anjali treated me for hypothyroid and swelling whole body. Treatment has helped me. My swelling is ok. Thyroid test is also ok now.

Akriti said...

I consulted Dr Anjali for my hormonal disorder. My cycle was irregular and very painful. Dr Anjali has good command over her subject. It was great experience with her. My complaints are all gone.

R K Singh said...

Great treatment. Dr Anjali of Ethos Healthcare is best doctor for pain in delhi. We both consulted Dr Anjali for pain. My wife had frozen shoulder and I had back pain and sciatica pain. We were tired of pain killers. When we met Dr Anjali we knew this is different. And it worked. Pain gone and we can move joints and do our work without pain. It is due to Dr Anjali.

Anjana said...

I have taken treatment for PCOS and migraine. It has helped me a lot. I found Dr Anjali very nice with good knowledge. She knows her subject well. Not just her treatment is effectice her approach to me was very supportive. Very good.

Lakshya said...

I met dr anjali sharma for my injury pain. I play games regularly. I had muscle pull knee and back pain. I got quick relief. Very good treatment. Dr Anjali has very good skills.

Komal said...

Dr Anjali is awesome treatment is like magic

Praveen said...

Dr Anjali treated me for back pain and sciatica pain. It helped me a lot and I am completely ok now.